I think I say this every time I post something, but I have been so inspired by many other blogs that I read. I have got to update more often! It has been over two months since the last update. One of my favorite blogs to read is Kelly's Korner. She has a
16-month old and seems to always be going through the same things as I am with my 10 month old. I used to follow her on Twitter, but she recently had to remove followers that she did not know. Some people had created email addresses and fake accounts in her name and apparently sent out ugly and mean stuff from her. I really miss reading her tweets. Little Harper is so cute. You should check her out and follow her blog. She has several blogs, but the one linked above is her main one.
Anyways, back to us Wells'. We are doing good. We have been at Corinth Baptist Church now for almost a year. Our first Sunday was June 7, 2009. (Blair was born July 7, 2009.) I cannot believe it has already been a year. In that year, we have experienced a lot. Our church secretary embezzled over $360,000 over about a 10 year period. After the embezzlement, we saw our bank account go from $12,000 to $25,000 in a 2 month period. We have seen over 20 people come to know the Lord. God has truly blessed our first year here! That is just the big things that have went on.
Blair is growing way too fast. Let's see if I can catch you up on all the milestones she has accomplished. She is 10 1/2 months old at the time of this post. She is crawling everywhere. She started crawling when she was about 8 months old. She will be out of sight in no time. I cannot take my eyes off of her for any amount of time. She pulls up on stuff and gets into everything. I call her my little tornado.
She got her first tooth at 5 months old and now she has 7!! About a month and a half ago, she quit eating baby food. Just decided one day she didn't want anymore of that nasty stuff. The irony of the situation is that I had just stocked my cabinets with baby food. She loves table food. If you put it on a plate, she will dump the food off the plate and throw the plate on the floor. She loves most anything, but especially chicken, french fries, and butter beans. She is not a big fan of beef. Some of it she will eat, but she is very picky with it. She didn't ever like beef baby food.
She is not much of a TV watcher. She would rather be getting into everything else than sit still and watch TV. I'm lucky if I get 30 minutes out of her sitting still watching cartoons.
She loves water. I can't wait to get her into a big pool. We have a baby pool and she loves being in it outside. Mommy likes it too because it makes for a great, long nap after being in the sun!
She can say a few words when she wants to. She says Mama, Dada, "Bo" (Bozo is our dog), "Ay" (Hey), and Bye. She loves to hug and blow kisses. She is a very loveable person when she wants to be. I love getting her out of the bed in the morning. Those morning hugs and lovin are the best.
That's about all I can think of right now. I would post some pictures, but everytime I upload them it aggravates me. I will try to get to it later this week.
Please keep us in your prayers tomorrow. As some of you may know, my husband has to wear hearing aids due to a complication when he was born. He has one good ear and one bad ear. His bad ear he can't hear out of it very well. His good ear is getting worse. The doctor said his eardrum was sinking. Tomorrow, they are going in to put tubes in to see if that will help it from sinking any more. If it doesn't work, they will have to go in and do major surgery. We are really worried about this. Most of you know that he is a pastor, and he fears that his ministry may be cut short due to his hearing problem especially if his hearing gets any worse. I know the God in whom I serve. I am praying for a miracle. I pray that when he goes in for the procedure in the morning that they see nothing wrong! Just please remember us tomorrow and the days to follow. I will try to be back later with an update and some pictures.
Love to all!
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.