I just realized that it had been since November that I have updated! Wow! I know you all have missed me. How many people actually read this?!
Anyways, just to catch you all up on our lives in the past 4 months...
We had a great Christmas with our little one... her 1st Christmas. She had fun with the wrapping paper and bows. She got lots of good stuff from Santa and family. SOOOO spoiled!
She almost stayed up to ring in 2010. We had a New Year's deal here at the church and she enjoyed the bonfire. Had to bring her to bed about 11.
She got her first two teeth in December (5 months old). That was a big milestone! Then, came learning to crawl. She began trying to scoot in January. By the end of the month, she was "army crawling." She did that the whole month of February. I thought she would never learn to crawl. She would get up on all fours, but all she would do is rock back and forth. She couldn't quite figure out how to move. There were a few times she would move her feet but not her arms, and fall on her face. She is a strong girl. She would get right back up and try again. But, TODAY, she figured it out! *insert proud mommy moment* I am so proud of her. We got the video cameras out. another big milestone. Now, she will get into EVERYTHING!
Chris just went on a trip of a lifetime to Israel! He had a great time despite all the problems. His flight was canceled on the way over there. They lost his luggage and he didn't get it until 5 days later. While over there, we had some pretty crazy stuff going on over here at the church. He had to deal with that halfway around the world. Thankfully, we have some pretty awesome deacons who took care of it before he got back. Plus, on top of all that, he had to leave me and our beautiful 8 month old behind. I think that was very tough on all parties!
I have been enjoying staying at home with Blair. I wouldn't trade this opportunity for the world. We are starting the beginning stages of planning her 1st birthday party. Can you believe it? In only 4 month, she will be a year old. It just seems like yesterday I was giving birth to her. Wow! Time flies!
Here is a video from today with her crawling.
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.