Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Time for catch-up!

The past few weeks have been super busy with an 11 month old and getting ready for Vacation Bible School. this year I co-directed with another lady in the church. We really worked well together. Blair enjoyed going to Bible school as well. She didn't get to go Friday because she stayed the night with her MiMi.



We had a parade in the local town for our VBS kick-off. It was super fun for the kids, but it was SOOO hot! I had to put Blair's hair up in a ponytail to keep her cool. She is enjoying her sucker in this picture. We also had 3, yes I said THREE, hot dogs and a Popsicle.


Playing in the nursery. It was her and a two year old in the church. She had a great time playing with another kid her age. It made me feel guilty because I don't have her in daycare or around other kids much. We ar gonna try and work on that as the Lord leads.


I just love this picture! She looks so innocent.



A little over 2 weeks ago, we welcomed a little one in this world. Cole Douglas Wilson was born June 8. Isn't that a sweet family! Macylynn is so proud to be a big sister.

That's about all I have today. I promise I am gonna try better about updating this thing. I don't even know if anyone reads it, but if you do I appreciate it! We aren't very exciting, but this joy of life sure does brighten things up!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.