This was Blair a year ago only a few days old!
We had Blair's first birthday party. I didn't stress out too much! We found her decorations at 1st Wishes. I thought we got a great deal on ALL the supplies. I didn't have to buy much extra. She spent a few days before the party with her Nana and Pop. So, she was super tired when she got home for her party. She made it through the party and even went to see a fireworks show afterward. We have such a superstar on our hands. she loved all the attention. She got a LOT of new toys and clothes. This child will never need or want anything. She is definitely loved by many! I can't say enough how thankful I am for all the family and friends who came and showed her some love. Y'all are AWESOME!
I can't believe my baby is one! Where does the time go?! She is growing up so fast!
The Birthday girl and Momma! We didn't get a family shot :(
We went to Bop's (frozen custard) after church on her actual birthday. We also took her to the Mexican restaurant for lunch. I am waiting on the pictures from there, but they brought her some fried ice cream. They put whipped cream on her face and sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She didn't know what to think.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.