Saturday, July 11, 2009

We are back... and with great news this time



Well, after a long break, we are back... We have been super busy with all kind of fun stuff. I won't go into those details. But, I will tell you that we have welcomed our little one into the world.


Sylvia "Blair" Wells entered into our life on July 7, 2009 at 9:10 PM. She weighed 8 lbs. 9 oz. and 22 inches long. She is such a joy in our lives. We had a very long day of labor and after about 16 hours of labor, the doctor suggested a C-section. Through all the pain, we are proud parents of a beautiful baby girl.


resting after a long day... Momma, Nana, and Blair... I wouldn't let them take many pictures of me until I had a shower, then I wanted all the pics with my little one I could get!
Daddy is proud of his little girl. He will make a great Daddy. She already has him wrapped around her finger. Blair's first car ride... on the way home from the hospital. We had a little problem with her not able to hold her head up in the car seat so I had to hold her head up the whole way. She slept the whole way home. She was give out.
Blair and Papa...
Pop and Blair...

Mimi and Blair...

such a sweet picture of Nana and Blair..
Aunt Becca, Aunt Karen, and Blair...

Aunt Danielle and Blair...

Cousin Kayla and Blair...

sitting in the sunlight to help with the jaundice... She had just had her first fingernail clipping.

1 comment:

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.