I have sat down to write this new post about 5 times and never finish it. We have been super busy. Of course I guess that is the life of a pastor and his family. We have hired a youth minister, and he helps with the load as much as he can. Things have been going good at the church. At this time, we have two members of the church that are in the hospital. Please say a prayer for Bro. Buster and Skeeter. You can follow Skeeter's story at www.caringbridge.org/visit/skeeterrisher. We believer that God is working out our miracle. A couple of days ago, their wasn't much the doctor's could do for these guys, but the Lord and His faithfulness showed up at just the right time.
Blair is doing great! She is growing up way too fast for my liking, but we are enjoying her playfulness. She has learned to laugh! It is so cute. Let me back up a little. I haven't updated since she had her 2 month shots. She did pretty good getting her shots. I think her daddy and I did worse than she did. She cried for about a minute and then was fine. She took to them well too. We gave her tylenol, but she never had a fever. I am so grateful for a healthy baby! She is more alert nowadays, but she is such a good baby. She will lay in the floor on her pallet and play and kick. I can turn the TV on cartoons and she will be so content watching all the bright colors. Her Papa and MiMi bought her a swing and when she gets tired and irritable, I will put her in there and most of the time she will go on to sleep. I still love to hold her and love on her, but there are house chores to get done. I wish I could hold her all the time. Everyone always comments on her hair. They can't believe that she has that much hair. A lot of people at church comment on how good of a baby she is. She hardly ever fusses only when she wants food or she is sleepy. I'm not sure if I have mentioned this in the previous post, but she is sleeping through the night! I love this! Once she gets her “night-night” bottle, she will go to sleep and sleep all night. I guess I better not get used to it, though.
Here are some pictures from the past little while
This is when she first started smiling. I could never get her to smile for me, but she thinks her daddy is the silliest person and will smile and now laugh for him. Look at that chubby belly!
Getting ready to catch some flies!
“All ready for my nap”
Look at that face!
“I love my mommy!”
PaPoo finally held her!
Aunt Karen painted my toenails!
Right before her shots. I was gonna take a picture of before and after, but she did so well I never got an after.
I'm gonna post a picture from then she was born so you can see how much she has changed!
saving the best for last. Here is a clip of Blair laughing! Her daddy is so silly!



No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.