We had a very busy month during October. The church calendar was full, but also our family calendar. We had a family reunion for my dad's side of the family. It was loads of fun. Of course, I forgot to take my camera! I know, a new mother should take her camera EVERYWHERE! It was good to see everyone and for them to meet lil bit! We had everyone there but 5 people.
Blair has started eating baby food. So far, we have learned that applesauce gives her a tummy ache. She HATES green beans (gets that from her daddy!). She LOVES carrots and pears. We are trying out sweet potatoes this week. I have been trying to spoon train her. It was quite funny the first time she had a spoon. She kept wanting to suck on the spoon. So, I put the food in a feeder and fed it to her through a nipple. She loved it! Now, she is eating with the spoon and does really well! I have posted a video at the bottom. She wouldn't give me enough time to put the food on the spoon. Plus, it was carrots and she loves them. She will eat a whole jar and then want more! We also started giving her juice in a trainer cup. She loves it when it is cold!
Anyways, here are a few pictures. Sorry there are not more!
She was so give-out one night. She fell asleep sitting up.
Her first set of pigtails. She will be the biggest State fan. Her Pop will be proud of her!I had some problems with the video. So, check back later. You don't want to miss it. It's hilarious!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.